Sunday, February 4, 2007

Leave it to me to mess up the blog. I swear I don't know what I did. All I know is that if you click on the little box that is in the blank picture frame, it will actually pull up the picture. I don't know...I just keep trying (Dion here...I can tell you what she did, and I have told her too, but does it really matter? Nope, it is fixed....and it will happen again! :-) Enjoy it while it works!)

Well, life does go on. As you can see, Dion and I are not updating the blog every 2 seconds because we are busy with life (Dion here again, I think it can also be said too busy to keep fixing this thing! Sorry to anyone I ticked off by not taking the time to fix it...it won't happen again!). Dion has been super busy at work and I have been busy with the kids. Our son had his 6th birthday party on Saturday. It was themed "Star Wars". I made Dion dress up like Darth Vader and he played light sabers with 8 little boys, it was really cute. Dion and the dad's then played baseball with the boys using the "light saber" as a bat. It was a fun kids party (Dad here, and FUN for me too!).

Boobs...well not much to talk about, (Just when I thought it was safe to read the blog again...whamo! I thought we were talking about kids birthday parties? Some days I don't get her, but I still love her! Since we are here, couldn't that statement have ended right there? Nope...read on...) they are hard. I hug people and they say "ouch". I am looking forward to the day that I can replace the expanders with something softer. Dr. Watson told me that they are hard because he over expanded them. I swear I am not that big. But he compared the expanders to a super full water balloon. I am just glad that that this is not the finished product. I mean they look great and perky, but not to soft. I will keep you posted on when that surgery will be...it should be in about 2-5 months. I will talk to my ovary doctor (Dr. Barstis) tomorrow and keep you posted.

Love you all. Val

No comments: