Monday, November 13, 2006

Chemo number eight...my last one......yippie !

Last time with the nurses at chemotherapy

Since today was my last Chemo, Dion surprised the nurses and me with flowers. The nurses got a really pretty yellow and purple floral arrangement in a vase and I got a dozen red roses. I know...I married a great guy, but you already knew that. Anyway, Dion took me out to lunch to Black Angus (my pick). It was a great end of chemo celebration. I then came home and proceeded to sleep. When I woke up I realized something was not quite right with my bladder...Again. So I went to Urgent Care ASAP and had a urine test done and sure enough...Another Bladder infection. I don't have a fever yet, so I am hoping that I caught it early enough this time. They put me on antibiotics, so I should be fine soon. I also went to my support group called Bosom Buddies this evening. This was the best meeting yet. Everyone was so talkative and so happy. Next month we are going to have a holiday party...It should be fun!!!

No comments: