Monday, October 16, 2006

Hello everyone!!! Today was Chemo number 6!!! I only have 2 more to go. So far I feel great!! I had my friend Monica drop me off this morning, My friend Kelly picked up our son from school and took him to Karate, My friend Shawna picked up our daughter from School and took her home for a playdate with her daughter. I slept for 3 to 4 hours during chemo. They give me Benedryl now and that stuff just knocks me out. The time goes by fast. Before I knew it, my parents were there to pick me up. I got home and I canceled all my "food" deliveries. I feel great, so I figured that I could make my own dinners, but my friend Mary wouldn't take no for an answer. She showed up with a quiche and an awesome casserole. I tell ya what...I have the best friends ever. There are a whole lot of friends that have helped me so much over the past couple of months and "Thank You" for all of your support. I am getting ready for Camporee. It was supposed to be last weekend, but the canceled it due to the rain. I just don't know why? I mean camping with 13 2nd graders in a lighting storm and in a tent...It sounded like so much fun....I'm just kidding...I am so glad they canceled it. We will go this weekend and have a blast. I think Dion will take our son to Disneyland on Saturday while I am away. Love you all-VAL

No comments: