Monday, February 26, 2007

Good Morning. I read Dion's past posts and I realize that we need to communicate more (I think we communicate fine...I think she had a lot on her mind (rightly so) and every time I asked for details, I got different facts...I am glad this week is past us, as I write this I can tell you it is nice to have Valerie back to normal...well OK normal is a subjective term, but you know what I mean :-)...Dion). I had a 90% chance of the cancer coming back if I had only done the surgery. I opted to do Radiation and Chemo, so that dropped that % of it coming back. I do not know what that % is because I am too afraid to ask. Dr. Barstis did a whole bunch of blood work on me last week and he said that everything looked good. So I am really believing that the PET scan will be Negative. So, no I do NOT have a 90% chance of it being somewhere else in my body TODAY. I am hoping that I have .05% chance of it being in my body today, but I really don't know the % because...like I said before...I am to afraid to ask. Sometimes not knowing everything is OK. Wish me luck....VAL

No comments: