Tuesday, June 26, 2007

YOU Remembered!!!

I didn't want to remind you of that awful day, but how could I actually think you would not remember. I have been crying for the last half hour!!! I have married the most wonderful, thoughtful, caring, and loving man in the whole world. I love you Dion and I thank you for going through this journey with me. You have been there for me since the beginning and you have seen me at my lowest...helped me plan my funeral , watched me go bald, talked about our future...and now that seems like it is in the past. It seems so long ago that it all happened. It almost seems like it never happened. I do know that I would not have gotten through this without you!!! This is the best birthday present you could ever give me...I will remember what you wrote forever. I love you and that is all that matters in this lifetime. Love, VAL

1 comment:

Dawn Stan said...

Val, thinking of you and loving you. You have no idea how you have helped me through the last year. Congrats on your one year anniversary. WE WILL GROW OLD TOGETHER.

By the way I think our guys were born twins. We both have keepers.