Friday, March 16, 2007

This is our Team T-Shirt for our Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I thought it was really cute. I figured everyone has bumps in their lives, some are bigger that others. You can take it literally and compare sizes or you can think about it and realize that everyone has different size obstacles in their lives. I just thought the shirt was fun and now I have some "BUMPS " to show off!!! I am going to go this week and get fitted for walking shoes, then I have to begin training for the walk. The doctors say that walking will be really good for me, so next week, I'll begin training. If anyone wants to join me on my walk then please join the "Team Bumps Ahead". I think there are 3 or 4 of us on the team so far. My parents are going to be Crew Members and help put the walk on. I am very excited to have them there. It will be fun seeing them support all of the walkers and survivors.

Oh, I ordered the shirt at Cafepress.com. It cost $16.79 and then $5.00 shipping. None of the proceeds, that I know of, go to breast cancer research. It is just a normal store. Just click on Cafepress.com and it will take you to the Internet link.

No comments: