Saturday, October 28, 2006

Well, everything was going pretty good until Thursday night....12:00am I began to get cold...2:00am I realized I had a fever... 3:00am I was hugging the toilet bowl...4:00am coughing up a rainbow of lovely colors...4:30 Dion left for work and asked me if I was going to be alright...I said yes...5:30am called the Doc...6:15am He called me back and told me to go to the ER...6:50 my parents showed up. My mom got the kids ready for school and Dad took me to the Hospital. 7:10am I had my own private room. Long story short...I was there for 7 hours, lots of blood taken and other tests to find out that I had a bladder infection. I was given antibiotics through my port. I was told they were going to admit me, but then they changed their minds and let me go home. I took my meds today and feel much better. No fever, no nausea, no pretty rainbow colors (but still coughing). I feel much better today than yesterday. Thank you Henry Mayo Hospital AGAIN!!

No comments: