Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New surgery date for the new squishy BOOBS

Well, I did not have surgery on Tuesday...and after a lot of calling the Doc.he finally returned my call today. I left a not so nice message and played the "cancer" card. I left a message saying,"Hi, this is Valerie Beck...again, and I am getting a little concerned because I have not heard from you. I don't know if the doctor is having a hard time getting OR time, or if you are having problems with getting the implants, or you got the result from my mugga scan (heart test) ant there is something wrong with my heart, or my cancer came back. Call me" They called me back within 30 seconds of leaving that message. Amazing. Nothing is wrong with me; the doc is just having a heard time getting OR time. My surgery date is Wed, Oct 3. Lets hope that sticks!!!

No comments: